This is a crochet project I've had on the back burner for quite a while. Last weekend I brought up some fiberfil and my project bag so I could take advantage of the fact that I don't have any other yarny things up here to get myself back to it.
These pieces will eventually get sewn together to be a unicorn. I think I'm missing a leg somewhere… according to my Ravelry notes I had 3 finished and I only had 2 in the bag. Tonight I finished one more leg, some mane pieces, and the horn. Irritatingly enough, my gauge was of course different tonight than when I did the first of the back legs. Check out the second and third pieces from the left. Yeah. They're supposed to be the same size. I doubt it will be super noticeable when all is assembled, but still. Urg.