Wednesday, September 16, 2015

a bit of blanket

Before I got all the yarn I could get my hands on vacation week, I was limiting myself to finishing projects I had on the needles before doing more than just casting on and test tasting something new. That led to the completion of Mo Chridhe, Endor, Kelpie, and recently Fomhar. Not bad!! My sweater is still going but I needed another project to break it up. Can't have just one can we?

Mom gifted me yarn and the pattern for a Tree of Life afghan some time ago. It looks like a really fun pattern. Mission Finish Things accomplished, I now have a few inches done and one ball of yarn knit up. It is working up rather quickly for me because it's fun to see the motifs emerge with each row! 


I really like the gray she picked and am looking forward to an autumn of stitching up my little forest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chiming in and leaving a comment!