Wednesday, November 14, 2018

a necessary trip

When one of your local yarn stores has a 9th anniversary sale, what's a girl to do?? I sent Mom the email notice and asked her if she liked any of the yarns on sale and well what do you know, she sent me a request. Obviously I had to go. 


Believe it or not all of these but ONE has a purpose already. From left to right: blue for the background of mittens for Dave from my new Arne and Carlos book, Mom's yarn request, two balls of Regia sock yarn for teddy bears from my new book, variegated green because it was pretty, and the brown skein is going to pair really nicely with some speckled Koigu for a shawl I've been eyeing for a long time. 

Dave was a good sport - I think secretly he likes yarn shopping with me. Happy Anniversary Uncommon Threads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chiming in and leaving a comment!