Wednesday, January 2, 2019

potential

Welcome 2019! The past year was one of many knits, a lot of yarn stash busting, and a little bit of quilt making. I've got my eyes set on more knitting (of course) and also hoping to get a lot more sewing in. We rearranged some things in our office and now I get to stare at all of this potential whenever I am in here. 


I can feel the creative juices getting going on fabric again, and I already have prints pulled for a new quilt project. I need to finish my medallion quilt (sandwich, quilt, and bind) and I have a french braid quilt in progress that I'll pick up again as well, but I'm not going to be strict about finishing them if I'm excited about starting something new. Here's to a crafty year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chiming in and leaving a comment!