Wednesday, January 29, 2014

chain knitting

The day after I finished up one knitting project, I started another. This is chain-knitting at its finest, folks. I am on a roll with these bulky yarn projects.


This one is the last of the cowls that jumped the line of my best intentions to stick to already-planned projects and my stash. Tatum picked out this fantastic bright cherry red yarn for her cowl that is certainly going to make a statement! it is all acrylic, but nice and soft and pleasantly fuzzy with lovely stitch definition. The day I started it I got about 25% of the way done. Those cables are potato chip knitting. Once you finish one you just have to see what the next looks like. Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chiming in and leaving a comment!