Monday, September 7, 2026

Lucille

A chicken from the neighborhood has adopted our barn. The barn owner originally did not want to encourage her, especially not name her, but has since started feeding her. I named her Lucille. We may get a coop :) The owner's birthday is coming up soon, and I decided to be cheeky and gift her another chicken. 


I went scrap diving and came up with this lovely combination of muted rainbow colors that have turned into quite a pretty little hen. I am enjoying how the blue makes it seem rather French and chic. Not sure where I get that impression but it is quite strong. As expected from prior experience, this was a joyful knit and I will continue making them. I cannot help but smile when the stuffing goes in and the personality takes shape with the extra stitched details. So stinking cute. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chiming in and leaving a comment!