Thursday, May 21, 2020

Kodachrome quilt top, finished

Seven years ago today I defended my thesis and was called Dr. for the first time. A lot of life has happened between then and now, including accumulating the scraps that went into this quilt top. 


I was pretty tickled when I had this up on the wall, even more so when I started sewing the rows together, and I am pleased as punch at the way it looks completely assembled. It will be a great size for a lap/couch blanket once it's quilted and bound. I think this one is a keeper! 


I had lots of fun out in the garden today finding new places to hang projects for snapshots. That arbor is quite handy. More projects to come with more photo locations to explore.

1 comment:

  1. Love 💓 love 💞 this quilt ❤️! All that cutting and piecing and seams...oh my!!! 🌈 Are so happy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chiming in and leaving a comment!